The Organizing Committee of the SICEL 2021 joyfully invites students, researchers, and practitioners worldwide to submit research papers for consideration at the conference.
All interested authors are welcome for participating in SICEL 2021, considering the following topics of interest:
1. Fourth industrial revolution.
2. Energy management and integration.
3. Energy transition.
4. Smart grids.
5. Power quality.
6. Electromagnetic Compatibility.
Authors of accepted papers have to consider:
- Make the registration to the X SICEL 2021 on the specified dates.
- Correct the accepted papers, according to the evaluation comments received.
- Present the paper in a 15 minutes oral dissertation in the X SICEL 2021. English language templates are required.
The highest scored papers will be published in a type B scientific journal. Additionally, SICEL committee is working on the possible publication of those accepted papers not published in a journal, in an international database.
All articles must be in the IEEE Conference Format – English Language – 6 pages maximum
Register here as AUTHOR in the portal of Magazines National University of Colombia
The portal will assign a shipping number, keep it as we will request it repeatedly
SICEL award for new researchers
The award aims to stimulate research capabilities in the early stages of undergraduate and master’s students within the SICEL conference.
- Those interested in participating must submit their papers to SICEL.
- The student must participate in the conference, presenting the papers as must be the primary paper author. Additionally, the student must be registered in the CvLAC and be a member of an officially registered research group.
- Once the paper is accepted, the advisor will propose the student as an award candidate. The inscription form includes justification, a description of the research lines to be strengthened, and main results expected soon.
- The committee which selects the winner of the “SICEL award for new researchers” is composed of the editorial committee’s three persons and a member of the organizing teams of previous versions.
- The recognition as the best SICEL work will be announced within the framework of the SICEL conference